Complaint Review: Blue Diamond Subscriptions

• Updated: Mon, June 02, 2014

• Reported By: Angrywoman0907 — Chattanooga Tennessee
Blue Diamond Subscriptions
P.O. Box 83173 Phoenix, Arizona USA

Blue Diamond Subscriptions A high school graduate ripped me off!!! Phoenix Arizona

A high school graduate who randomly walked up to me in WalMart says he has just graduated and is planning to go to a university for engineering as his father did. He is trying to get the funds to do so, while also being in a contest to win a trip to France, etc, by selling the most magazine subscriptions. He says I can just purchase the cheapest two magazine subscriptions and that I can do what most people do: just mail in my cancellation page from the receipt by 3 days, and I'll receive my full refund for the magazine subscription. He says he will still get credit for the sale. So I go ahead and do it. I give him cash. He hands me the receipt, which looks completely legit. I mailed it in THAT NIGHT. 4-6 weeks went by. I finally received a notice that this company would be happy to process my cancellation order and refund my money, but to do so they need my proof of payment (copy of a cancelled check from my bank) which I don't have because I payed in CASH. And I have already mailed in the cancellation receipt, so I have no other proof. Okay, so I submitted a complaint form to them on their website, and am writing a letter to mail to them as we speak. I just want my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2014 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Diamond-Subscriptions/Phoenix-Arizona-85071/Blue-Diamond-Subscriptions-A-high-school-graduate-ripped-me-off-Phoenix-Arizona-1151585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Diamond Subscriptions