Complaint Review: blue dog rv

• Updated: Fri, July 27, 2012

• Reported By: JJ — Nine Mile Falls Washington United States of America
blue dog rv
714 w. Seltice Way post falls, Idaho United States of America

blue dog rv Jeff Zemp Will not return money paid for trailer that I cannot get now never took possession post falls, Idaho

*Author of original report: blue dog rv Jeff Kemp

*Author of original report: Matter resolved Consumer taken care of satisfied with results

*Consumer Comment: The joke's on the horse Josey

*UPDATE Employee: Trailer purchase.

*Consumer Comment: Only ripoff here is from team rebutt

*Consumer Comment: Your excuses for NOT picking up the trailer are not relevant.

Bought a trailer was called to dying mothers bedside out of state could not come and get it
the party that was going to help me pick it up said they were too busy
I n the same period I found out I will have no income that I thought so cannot afford a rv park to put it on
no place to put it no one to pick it up I never took possession of the travel trailer and never registered it I went in twice now they said they want me to register it in my name in my state of washington which will cost 2000 and than they said they would sell it for me on their lot and than they will give me some of the money back

They wont just give me my money back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2012 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/blue-dog-rv/post-falls-Idaho-83854/blue-dog-rv-Jeff-Zemp-Will-not-return-money-paid-for-trailer-that-I-cannot-get-now-never-t-913968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on blue dog rv

blue dog rv Jeff Kemp

AUTHOR: JJ - (United States of America)

This matter has been resolved to my satisfaction I withdraw my complaint and would be willing to work with and purchase from them in the future at Post Falls, Idaho.

Matter resolved Consumer taken care of satisfied with results

AUTHOR: JJ - (United States of America)

The joke's on the horse Josey

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

The illiterate purchaser is utterly in the wrong here, Josey. No self respecting Eastwood character ought to be rushing in to defend this one.
And the real ripoff here is whoever delivered this OP's education for 12 years.
Sorry, but this time the horse is right; everyone IS laughing at him.

Trailer purchase.

AUTHOR: Jeff - (United States of America)

I am Jeff Zemp.  The unnamed complainant Purchased this RV, PAID CASH, signed a delivery receipt and storage agreement.  I have offered to resell this unit for the customer at no charge to them, but they do need to be able to produce a title to their RV.  I cannot help the fact that she has to pay tax on her purchase.  Contracts protect buyers as well as sellers.  We have done nothing wrong.

Only ripoff here is from team rebutt

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

Attacking people the rebutt way. How childish.

Your excuses for NOT picking up the trailer are not relevant.

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

What did the dealer do that was in violation of your contract with them?

Did the contract say they would refund your money if you didn't pick up the trailer?

How long did you leave the trailer at the dealers?

Did the dealer add storage charges to your account?

Why would you expect them to just give your money back?

NO ripoff here.