voices

• Submitted: Tue, April 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, June 13, 2009

• Reported By:Scottsdale Arizona
Blue Dolphin National - bluedolphinnational.com
17470 N. Pacesetter Way Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Blue Dolphin National - bluedolphinnational.com FRAUD ALERT SAM Scottsdale Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: 17470 N. Pacesetter Way Scottsdale, AZ 85255 -VIRTUAL OFFICE NOT REAL!

*UPDATE Employee: BLUE DOLPHIN IS AN HONEST AND HIGH LEVEL OF INTEGRITY COMPANY THAT YOU CAN TRUST!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fake person, Fake Complaint, Please provide more info. False Report

BLUE DOLPHIN IS A SCAM ARTIST. BE WARE HE CONS PEOPLE FOR MONEY FOR CORPORATE CREDIT AND LIES AND SAY ITS MONEY BACK GUARANTEED. HE TOOK ALMOST 300,000 SO FAR FROM CONSUMERS CALL THE ARIZONA GOV THEY HAVE NO OFFICE!!!MY MOM WENT THERE TO WITH MY DAD AND THEY NEVER HEARD OF A BLUE DOLPHIN! FRAUD FRAUD ALERT //PLEASE..EXSCUSE ME FOR HAVING MY LOVLEY MOTHER WHO IS 78 AND MY DAD WHO WAS TOLD A PACK OF LIES.

SO I LOOKED ON BBB AND INTERNET THEY DONT EXSIST.AND PEOPLE WE SPOKE WITH SAID ITS ALWAYS THE SAME LITTLE GUY..I THINK HES NIGERIAN IF THAST THE CASE LOOK OUT I HEARD ABOUT THEM IN LONDON TIMES IN TEH UK ALL OVER..SO HE MIGHT BE FROM AFRICA OR NIGERIA.MY DAD WORKED FOR THE SPECIAL OPS AND WILL FIND OUT WHO IS THSI GUY AND WHERE HES LOCATED FOR REAL HE KNOWS ALOT OF GOV AGENTS AND HAS DONE SECRET WORK IN THE MILITARY AS WELL.SO WE WILL FIND OUT SOON EVERYTHING..AND I WILL POST IT WHAT WE FIND OUT ABOUT BLUE DOLPHIN WHO HAS NO OFFICE! STAY IN TUNED

HE DONT EVEN HAVE A OFFICE I WENT AND THERE WAS NONE!!!!IM A HOT WOMEN BOILED!

480-334-8877 phone 206-202-2911 fax 17470 N. Pacesetter Way Scottsdale, AZ 85255 info@bluedolphinnational.com

JILL ****
Scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2009 01:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Dolphin-National-bluedolphinnationalcom/Scottsdale-Arizona-85255/Blue-Dolphin-National-bluedolphinnationalcom-FRAUD-ALERT-SAM-Scottsdale-Arizona-447052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Dolphin National - bluedolphinnational.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

17470 N. Pacesetter Way Scottsdale, AZ 85255 -VIRTUAL OFFICE NOT REAL!

AUTHOR: Annono - (U.S.A.)

Scottsdale (http://www.advantageofficesuites.com/locations/index.html)

Scottsdale Center
17470 N. Pacesetter Way
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Contact: Monique Headley
phone 480-305-2000

This address is an virtual Office. I highly doubt if someone works here, as the so called employee states in her post.

Be careful

AUTHOR: Janet - (U.S.A.)

I would like to address the erroneous report which has been perpetrated on the company that I have proudly worked for over the past year - Blue Dolphin National. I am the Executive Assistant/Office Manager for Blue Dolphin National and am aghast that someone would right such ridiculous nonsense regarding Blue Dolphin. I can promise you that there is an office located at 17470 N. Pacesetter Way Scottsdale, AZ 85255 - phone number (480) 334-8877, that I work at daily making certain that clients are taken care of and finalizing all the information to continue to provide funding for hundreds of clients, as well as to speak and meet with prospective clients to provide the same exceptional service. The owner of our Company is one of the hardest working men I have ever worked with and works into the night and throughout the weekend. Please disregard this ludicrous statement and know that when you deal with Blue Dolphin National, you are treated as a guest, we insist on it, with a high level of integrity, commitment and service! Sincerely, Janet

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fake person, Fake Complaint, Please provide more info. False Report

AUTHOR: Blue Dolphin National - (U.S.A.)

This is the owner of Blue Dolphin National. The information contained on this report is completely false and unwarranted. This might be the funniest story I have ever heard in my life. Yes, I think it is really funny how nobody leaves a name or contact number. That is because "Jill" doesn't exist. The person who posted this is Travis Williams from Skyline Federal and he thinks that I posted something negative about him. I received an email from him last night just 1 hour before this posted.

I have proof of this and have documented our conversations.

The fact remains that anyone can post a complaint on this site without having to prove any of their claims. Which to me is a joke.

If anyone wants to know the truth I can be reached at 480-334-8877. Thanks for giving me more business Travis. We love you. :)