Complaint Review: Blue Haven Pools Tyler Tx

• Reported By: Sam — Jacksonville Texas United States of America
Blue Haven Pools Tyler Tx
14867 Hwy 55 South, Tyler, Texas United States of America

Blue Haven Pools Tyler Tx Failure to communicate Tyler, Texas

I cannot speak to the construction ability or quality of work as it pertains to Blue Haven Pools as they never completed there commitment to me at the very Inception of my pool design process. I must say it felt from the very beginning as though the individual I dealt with was neither warm credible or particularly knowledgable in pool design. I am sure he is and was but I think he was simply going thru the motions as he would any sales lead. There was no enthusiasm drive or excitement.

Just a matter of fact, blasaie Attitude of I know everything and you know nothing. All this would be well and good but after measuring my garden and doing a site visit, nothing! No emails, calls or communication of any kind, despite a couple of attempts on my part to reach out and ask when I might see his ideas, thought and suggestion! What can I take from this, I don't know, only that my business was not important enough I guess, Strange in these uncertain economic times.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2012 02:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Haven-Pools-Tyler-Tx/Tyler-Texas-/Blue-Haven-Pools-Tyler-Tx-Failure-to-communicate-Tyler-Texas-875142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Haven Pools Tyler Tx