Complaint Review: Blue Hippo Capital, LLC

• Updated: Sat, October 03, 2009

• Reported By: Jennifer — Bellevue Nebraska USA
Blue Hippo Capital, LLC
Security blvd. Baltimore, Maryland United States of America

Blue Hippo Capital, LLC Blue Hippo BIG Blue Hippo TRAMPLES YET ANOTHER UNSUSPECTING PERSON Baltimore , Maryland

I also purchased a computer from the Blue Hippo scam artists in October 2008.  After catching word of their antics and the previous scams this company has done, I decided in December 2008 to cancel my order.  I was given the in-store credit which I used to puirchase a camera.  They had me send in my shipping and handling in the form of a money order.  I sent that in January of this year (2009).  It is now October 2009 and I have NOT received my digital camera yet!  I have called several times to find out where the camera was.  Apparently it took 5 months for a MONEY ORDER to clear their several departments I was told it went through.  Then I was told 6 to 8 weeks for shipment.  It has been 5 months!!!!!  This company is a huge rip off DO NOT EVER ORDER ANYTHING from them EVER!!!!  Also I was told there was no supervisor I could speak to.  This is ridiculous!  How many more people are they going to do this to?  I'm tempted to drive to Maryland and go into their corporate office and get my camera myself!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2009 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo-Capital-LLC/Baltimore-Maryland-/Blue-Hippo-Capital-LLC-Blue-Hippo-BIG-Blue-Hippo-TRAMPLES-YET-ANOTHER-UNSUSPECTING-PERSON-503703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo Capital, LLC