• Report: #272047

• Submitted: Mon, September 03, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 03, 2007

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
Blue Hippo Funding
7000 Security Blvd, Second Floor Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Blue Hippo Funding Thay say they are helping you instead they are hurting you by not having fair business practices. They never state that you are not refunded in cash until after you submit all of your info. Baltimore Maryland

I called Blue Hippo after I heard them advertise on the local radio station. They appeared to be very sincere because they were on the Christian radio station and they claimed that they wanted to help those that had credit problems.

After submitting all of my information (including my checking acct info) I waited for the papers to sign to come in the mail. After a month of waiting and Blue Hippo taking money out of my account , I called to cancel. I felt that something wasn't right with this company. When I tried to cancel , they would not allow me to . I told them that I wasn't ever told about the amount that had to be paid before I could recieve the computer .

None of the correct information was disclosed to me. I 've called again several times and was not able to get anywhere with this company. They continued to take money out of my account. They also said that I can have credit issued to from an online store which I haven't had yet . At this point I want my money back and I don't ever want to do business with this company that doesn't have good business ethics. They will not be in business long!

Donald
Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2007 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo-Funding/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Blue-Hippo-Funding-Thay-say-they-are-helping-you-instead-they-are-hurting-you-by-not-havin-272047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo Funding