Complaint Review: Blue Hippo LLC

• Updated: Tue, January 05, 2010

• Reported By: leonard e nance — chicago Illinois United States of America
Blue Hippo LLC
Internet, Illinois United States of America

Blue Hippo LLC told me to review items that i can purchase with money i had left in my account. Internet, Illinois

blue hippo promised to give me a computer after the initial 99.00 and 41.00 a month. When it kept overdrafting my acoount, I cancelled it. They told me I could not get my money back, but there was a list of items that I could get by choosing and then paying shipping and handling fees. When I tried to contact them, no response.

WHAT DO I DO TO GET MY MONEY BACK?!!!

Angry

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2010 10:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo-LLC/Internet-Illinois-/Blue-Hippo-LLC-told-me-to-review-items-that-i-can-purchase-with-money-i-had-left-in-my-ac-550006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo LLC