Complaint Review: Blue Moon Coins

• Updated: Thu, March 13, 2014

• Reported By: navi33 — Easton Pennsylvania
Blue Moon Coins
701 Main St. Vancouver, Washington USA

Blue Moon Coins Aaron Scott You will see your coins once in a blue moon. Vancouver Washington

*Consumer Comment: Hope springs eternal!

I have ordered only one British Sovereign coin from Blue Moon Coin on the 02/19/2014.Paid by wire $343.92. The coin shop accepted the money and reported back to me the same day. It sated that they need 7 to 30 business days to deliver. Now it is 03/13/2014 and I am concerned because the report I have seen on your website from many of your reader. Too bad I have not read your report before , like from Joe III from Neshville Tennessee.As hi said his experience might save save me money and grief.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 05:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Moon-Coins/Vancouver-Washington-98660/Blue-Moon-Coins-Aaron-Scott-You-will-see-your-coins-once-in-a-blue-moon-Vancouver-Washin-1130378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Moon Coins

Hope springs eternal!

AUTHOR: Joe III - ()

Hopefully he will send you your single coin. This would not be too much to ask.  As of today I have gotten nothing from Aaron Scott from orders placed in Dec. 2013 - please see my review.  I filed a complaint with the Washington State Attorney General's office and Mr. Scott even  lied in his March 6, 2014 response to them, telling them that he had worked out a plan with me and was sending me a refund in the next week or two. I have not personally heard from this con man since early February  and have received nothing, nada, zip!

You should also file your complaint on YELP and with the WA State Attorney General's office, for what it is worth.