Complaint Review: Blue Moon Pools Inc

• Updated: Tue, September 17, 2013

• Reported By: Fraud Reporter — Santee California
Blue Moon Pools Inc
8606 Argent St H, Santee, California USA

Blue Moon Pools Inc Richard Patchett, Estimator, Blue Moon Pools, Renovation, Plastering Blue Moon Pools Inc, Richard Patchett, Estimator, Blue Moon Pools, Renovation, Plastering, Pool repair, Repair my pool, Santee, Santee California

*UPDATE Employee: False Claim update

*UPDATE Employee: False Claim

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Totally false statement

Jail would be most appropriate. This guy Richard Patchett makes bid on properties, shows up the first few times to get started and asks for money up front. Obviously this guy cannot pay his bills on time. We fell for his stunt and paid hundreds of dollars only to find him avoiding our calls and then making threats! This is a "pool guy" for god sake. We had used him on a prior job to plaster a pool and he used some epoxy compound that peeled off within the first 30 days, I called someone out to look at the job and they said "this guy was skimming on the product just to open up his margins on your job".

That was a loss of Thousands! So when we asked Richard to rework the job he said NO, but offered to give monthly maintenance on another home we own. He then worked us on that job for a few hundred dollars before bailing out. This guy is a fraud and his civil and criminal violations are reported to the DA and Consumer Affairs. Scum Bag. Richard Patchett, 619-258-7665, 619-258-6383, 619-847-9003. info@bluemoonpool.com. Use him and regret it for sure!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2013 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Moon-Pools-Inc/Santee-California-92071/Blue-Moon-Pools-Inc-Richard-Patchett-Estimator-Blue-Moon-Pools-Renovation-Plastering-1085179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Moon Pools Inc

False Claim update

To whom it may concern,

It has been almost 3 weeks since our response and have not been contacted to rectify, replace, refund ANY part of the alleged project. As was our assertion then, it is now that this is a completely false claim. I will continue to check back for updates and STILL invite the original author to contact me directly. 2nd official request.

Joey Chavez

Blue Moon Pools, Inc.

619-258-7665

info@bluemoonpool.com

False Claim

1/20/14

To whom it may concern,

I am responding to the allegations below regarding my salesperson, Richard Patchett.

The items contained in the complaint cannot be true as,

1. We do NOT take any large deposits up front. We request progress payments as work is performed per California State Licensing Board guidelines.
  2. We do not offer/plaster ANY pools with ANY epoxy/paint like materials.
  3. We do not offer any monthly services for any reason, especially weekly maintenance. We are a remodeling contractor, not a pool service company.

I am formally requesting the author of the complaint to call me directly to clear this matter up. Any non-response will obviously be construed as an admission of false claim.

Joey Chavez

Blue Moon Pools, Inc.

619-258-7665

info@bluemoonpool.com

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Totally false statement

AUTHOR: Richard Patchett - ()

I am the person named in the report and am horrified that someone would fabricate this information about me and the company I work for. I have no idea who this person is and why they would do this but our attorneys are getting involved.