hearts

• Updated: Tue, December 10, 2013

• Reported By: Coach — Colorado Springs Colorado
Blue Northern Alliance
530 East McDowell Road #107-612 Phoenix, Arizona USA

Blue Northern Alliance Big Time Consulting, Maximum Marketing Solutions,Mike Olson, John Nelson, Drew Sell leads for credit card processing. Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Status

*Consumer Comment: Pursuing justice

I thought I had done my due diligence.  I'm not old.  I'm not home bound.  I am a businessman and understand how companies work. These guys are good.  They snookered me in for $5K.  If anyone is interested in pooling resources to find these punks, let's talk.  We have enough information to find them.  I'm sure of it.  They are traceable.  Maybe through the local D.A.?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2013 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Northern-Alliance/Phoenix-Arizona-85004/Blue-Northern-Alliance-Big-Time-Consulting-Maximum-Marketing-SolutionsMike-Olson-John-1105873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Northern Alliance

Status

AUTHOR: Sister - ()

I would possibly be interested in pooling resources with you.  Has there been any news on your end since your report?  My sister was scammed by them as well - and I'm trying to help her.  Let me know how to proceed.

Pursuing justice

AUTHOR: Sister - ()

I'm interested in pursuing these guys too.  My sister was defrauded by them.  Let me know how to proceed.