Complaint Review: Blue Pilot Energy

• Reported By: Lisa — Baltimore Maryland
Blue Pilot Energy
250 Pilot Road # 300, Las Vegas, NV 89119 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Blue Pilot Energy Biggest Scam Company Las Vegas Nevada

I enrolled with Blue Pilot Energy on August 2013 at the then offered rate of .079/kwh.  I received my January bill and it jumped tremendously from. 079/kwh to .467/kwh.  WTF?!! I called BGE, my utility company, and the  representative indicated that my electric supplier, Blue Pilot, increased its rate, thus the high bill amount.  She said she never seen anything like this and I told her neither have I.  So I called Blue Pilot and asked if this was some type of joke!! I was told that the company was hit hard with the drastic increase in electricity and that other small companies like Blue Pilot were hit as well and will soon raised their rates.  I did not believe any of this, of course.  Blue Pilot claims that the high rate increase was pass on to their customers to eat up the costs. Sure!!

I can understand if the company the rate increase was a 5%-15% differential but to more than quadruple the rate is beyond unreasonable and pathetic.  I will definitely file a complaint with US Attorney's Office and Maryland Office of Attorney General.  I will also talk to my utility company to see if charges can somehow be spread out or what recourse I can take, if any, if I refuse to pay this outrageous bill!!

I am beyond livid and wish the company to be heavily fined and coerced to shut down because this should not be a practice for companies like Blue Pilot to utilized on innocent customers.  It's beyond ridiculous!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Pilot-Energy/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Blue-Pilot-Energy-Biggest-Scam-Company-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1124940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Pilot Energy