Complaint Review: Blue Ridge Arsenal

• Updated: Mon, May 06, 2013

• Reported By: MAD CONSUMER — Centreville Virginia
Blue Ridge Arsenal
14725-K Flint Lee Road Chantilly, Virginia USA

Blue Ridge Arsenal They sold me a Adcor BEAR gas piston AR-15, and delivered a gas impingement AR-15 instead Chantilly Virginia

On Dec.19, 2012, I ordered a Adcor gas piston AR-15 over the phone at Blue Ridge Arsenal, they charged my credit card right away. When I recieved the rifle, I had no way of knowing it wasn't a gas piston. After several problems with the rifle, I cotacted Adcor. After week of talking with them, we discoverd after I ordered parts, that in fact I DID NOT have a gas piston rifle, it was a gas impingement rifle instead ! I the contacted Blue Rdge Arsenal to resovle this. They(General Manager) said there was nothing they could do to right the wrong ! After spending $1576.00 I would like to recieve the AR-15 I paid for !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Ridge-Arsenal/Chantilly-Virginia-20151/Blue-Ridge-Arsenal-They-sold-me-a-Adcor-BEAR-gas-piston-AR-15-and-delivered-a-gas-impin-1048763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Ridge Arsenal