Complaint Review: Blue Sky Financial

• Submitted: Thu, October 11, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2007

• Reported By:sarasota Florida
Blue Sky Financial
155 Glendale Ave Str 5 Sparks, Nevada U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-8088360
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Blue Sky Financial We need our money back and not one legal company can help Sparks Aka Maple Ontario Aka Scarborough Nevada aka Ontario aka Canada

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact me if you have filed anything against BlueSky Financial

I was looking for a loan and got a email from this company called Blue sky Financial and to fill out the application. I went to their web site it was done very nice which is now gone. GoDaddy.com has it. Called to see i I could get information from them they stated no told me to call ican.org still nothing they do not have to register and no one keeps record of this. As I looked though this web site I have noticed that a lot of this is happening in Canada in the Scarborough area. The blue sky people stated they were in nevada so I was not to scared of this. My computer was acting up and they had to fax me the loan papers. If the light came on then to lookat the bottom of the page for the place it was faxed from I never would have done the rest. Sent them 1500.00 dollars to Maple Ontario to a man name Vinglar Merli. Then to call back with the Control number. They informed me that it would take 2 hours for it to be in my account. Called on monday and was told that they needed insurance money 499.99. To send it to the same man and place. Still the light did not go on. I finely called the number on the bottom of the faxed paper and spoke to a lady that remembers that transaction. Now for the bad part of this. The BBB and ic3 and the ftc and national consumers league's fraud center has all this information Has the name of the Place and person that faxed it and a witness to the fraud plus would have the video from the place because it was in a post office. In fact they pick up the western union in Etobicoke Ontario Canada. No matter were it is sent in Canada they can pick it up anywhere.

Want my money
sarasota, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2007 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Sky-Financial/Sparks-Nevada-89431/Blue-Sky-Financial-We-need-our-money-back-and-not-one-legal-company-can-help-Sparks-Aka-Ma-278467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Sky Financial

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: A.sousa - (Canada)

I want to help, If you have contacted the police about this company, I know who exactly runs it, and how they do it. I have called crime stoppers but they are slow, the scammers have since shut down the BSF operation and opened another loan scam company.

#2 Consumer Suggestion