Complaint Review: Blue Square Group Construction

• Reported By: jpage — Illinois
Blue Square Group Construction
150 N Michigan Ave Chicago, Illinois USA

Blue Square Group Construction Architecture Scam Chicago Illinois

Okay, Blue Square Group Construction is a HUGE scam. Everything about them is fake, including their business address and their phone number. I tried their phone number but it turned out to be inactive. it is 312-376-3991 - which does not give me anybody from the company.

I was trying to get architectural consulting and initially I was put in touch with the "president", a certain "Shane Furmansky" who provided me very sophisticated and detailed analysis of what he would do for my various properties that he was going to develop.

So I go to his office at 150 N Michigan Ave in Chicago. Turns out it is only temporary office space and the next time I go he is not there. He gave me some other temporary phone that didn't work. It was probably some internet number as I heard a skype sound when he hung up! I feel like I have been cheated out of the five thousand dollars I spent on his "consulting advice". You live and learn.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Square-Group-Construction/Chicago-Illinois-60601/Blue-Square-Group-Construction-Architecture-Scam-Chicago-Illinois-1143374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Square Group Construction