Complaint Review: Blue Whale Publishing, Blue Whale Publications

• Updated: Wed, March 10, 2010

• Reported By: Amy — Norton Massachusetts United States of America
Blue Whale Publishing, Blue Whale Publications
Bloomington, Minnesota United States of America

Blue Whale Publishing, Blue Whale Publications Viking Magazine I was ripped off TOO Bloomington, Minnesota

The sales people at Blue Whale, AKA Viking Magazine, are incredible.
Yes, I fell victim years ago and paid $700 for magazines...I did try to cancel, get my money back and so forth but was unsuccessful.

Now just today, March 10, 2010, Viking Magazine calls and tells me that I have a "locked-in" rate of $1.99 per magazine and they are doing me a favor to let me know that the rates are going up  to 4.99.

I proceed and tell them, NO, I am not interested in anymore magazines. I want to cancel. She says  "Why did you sign up then?" I am flabbergasted!

To make a long story short, she hung up on me after I repeatedly said No. cancel my account!

Bottom line... RUN .. RUN AWAY VERY  FAST!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2010 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Whale-Publishing-Blue-Whale-Publications/Bloomington-Minnesota-/Blue-Whale-Publishing-Blue-Whale-Publications-Viking-Magazine-I-was-ripped-off-TOO-Bloomi-579676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Whale Publishing, Blue Whale Publications