Complaint Review: bluebird by american express

• Submitted: Tue, November 19, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, June 16, 2014

• Reported By: moni414 — Illinois
bluebird by american express
Chicago, Illinois USA

bluebird by american express wont give me my money chicago, Illinois

I have been calling bb fro 2 days now asking to release my funds and all im getting is that they are having techinal issues. I have been using this card since last year and never had a problem with it until now. I am trying to use my money to pay bills and get the meds my son needs. I am trying to figure out what darn techinal problems can you be having. At this point I am ready to close my account and tel them give me my money and all of it today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bluebird-by-american-express/Chicago-Illinois/bluebird-by-american-express-wont-give-me-my-money-chicago-Illinois-1100582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bluebird by american express