Complaint Review: Bluecastle Company, Castlebridge Publishing

• Submitted: Tue, July 16, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, February 21, 2003

• Reported By:Sweet Home OR
Bluecastle Company, Castlebridge Publishing
8581 Santa Monica Blvd #2 West Hollywood, California U.S.A.

Bluecastle Company, Castlebridge Publishing ripoff consumer fraud West Hollywood California

*Consumer Comment: running there scam under several names

*Consumer Comment: BLUE CASTLE AKA CASTLE BRIDGE IS ALSO CASTLE GUARD PUBLISHING

*0: MAIL Fraud

*Consumer Suggestion: Report them to USPS - NEVER TRUST ANY BBB report...

*0: Bluecastle Company, Castlebridge Publishing Mail Fraud

I, too, was taken in by this company. I sent my check for $169, to get started making "$2900-$5000 a week". I received my first package of 300 letters to mail, with a potental earaning of $3000.

In the month since then, I have received no other information from them, and surprise, surprise, no check. I, too, will be contacting them, informing them they owe me $3249, and I will be contacting legal services, as well.

I hope that my error in being taken in by these con-artists will be sufficient warning to anyone else who is considering their "great deal".

I have a final question: has anyone who has reported them recieved any money from them? My apologies to the people to whom I sent their rip-off mailers to: Please do not send money Bluecastle Company!

Janell
Sweet Home, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2002 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluecastle-Company-Castlebridge-Publishing/West-Hollywood-California-99969/Bluecastle-Company-Castlebridge-Publishing-ripoff-consumer-fraud-West-Hollywood-Californi-24718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluecastle Company, Castlebridge Publishing

running there scam under several names

AUTHOR: Roshana - (U.S.A.)

hello i wanted to say that this company castlebridge publishing is running there scam under several names.

There run under castlebridge publishing,castleguard publishing and bluecastle company.Im sure they also have other names as well.I was victimized and made it my business to comlain as much as possible.

These companies don't actually exist there all mail drops and then all mail is forwarded to austin texas.Im assuming thats where the people are who are running this fraud.Im sorry for all those who have been scammed now a days it would be nice to work at home and it's a shame people like this are out here creating such deception.If you been victimized please call this number 1-877-382-4357.

you can file a complaint and tell them this company is running under several names. The more people that complaint determines whether an investigation will be done. So hurry up and get your complaints out and lets shut these fraud down.

Also remember if you can't speak with somebody on the phone in regards to a work at home opportunity then it's a scam. Most of these mail scamshave phone numbers that are only 24 hour tape machines where no one can be reached.

BLUE CASTLE AKA CASTLE BRIDGE IS ALSO CASTLE GUARD PUBLISHING

AUTHOR: kris - ()

ATTENTION castle bridge publishing is also "castle guard publishing" i recieved solicitations from both with in a few days of one another... beware

#3 0

MAIL Fraud

AUTHOR: - ()

I reported Bluecastle Company to the US Postal Inspector, and amazingly, I received a letter back from these rip-off artists (no money, however!). The letter was very generic, saying "results will vary", etc... I responded to them, saying I would pursue legal action if I did not receive money from them within 2 weeks. I have heard nothing from them in that time period, but I know they received my letter (I had the post office put a return receipt on the letter I mailed).

I am going to contact as many of the Postal Inspectors as I can in conjunctin with this company: I mailed my money to West Hollywood, California, but my package had an Oklahoma return address, but was mailed from Texas! I also have read reports against them from people who mailed checks to Denver, CO and in Connetticut.

I would like to do whatever I can to make sure this company is shut down. I realize that I propably will never see the money I am out (as that is their scam). But, I would take great satisfaction in causing them some serious financial hardship. I looking into the possibility of taking legal action against them, possibly some kind of class action lawsuit. I am just a hard working person, who is a position of needing additional income and I am very angry at being taken advantage of in this way.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Report them to USPS - NEVER TRUST ANY BBB report...

AUTHOR: anti - ()

/fraud/MailFraudComplaint.htm

Select Employment- Howm at Work as the subject of your complaint.

USPS Inspectors busted many similars, but to get back any money is very hard, usually these companies are very fast to emtpy their accounts...

Regarding BBB, they DID have hundreds of complaints against this company, but conveniently stopped to accept/process the complaints.

NEVER TRUST in ANY bbb report... BBB not only refuse to process/record complainst against some of the WORST offenders, but even give a "this company supports the Bureau's services to the public and meets our membership standards" kind of endorsement to them....

#5 0

Bluecastle Company, Castlebridge Publishing Mail Fraud

AUTHOR: - ()

I neglected to include in my first report that when I first received my letter from Bluecastle Company, on both the internet, and in the Better Business Bureau Website, I found nothing.

I noticed today that the first negative reports in this website were posted near the time that I was checking into this company, but they must not have been filed yet. I wish I had been a little more patient, and checked again befoe I actually sent money to these criminals, and had the opportunity to learn from someone else's mistakes.

I would like to warn others: Please check throughly before sending your money to someone. Like they say, "If it's too good to be true, it probably is".