Complaint Review: Bluedial.com

• Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: EXACT7 — HURST Texas
Bluedial.com
6170 W. LAKE MEAD BLVD. #101 LAS VEGAS, Nevada USA

Bluedial.com I ORDERED A NEW WATCH FROM BLUE DIAL WAS DEBITED PROMPTLY AND RECIEVED A WATCH THAT WAS NOT OPERATING . I USED MY TIME / FUEL / MONEY [ 5.40 ] TO FIX A NEW WATCH. BLUE DIAL SAID THEY WOULD CREDIT MY CARD FOR THE AMOUNT . I CALL EACH TIME AND BLU DIAL SERVICE TELLS ME EACH TIME THAT IT TAKES 4-7 DAYS TO CREDIT MY CARD. I HAVE ALLOWED THIS A NUMBER OF TIMES AND HAD ENOUGH , SO I AM POSTING COMPLAINTS ON THE INTERNET WITH EVERY WEB SITE AND BLOG UNTIL I RECIEVE MY CREDIT. LAS VEGAS Nevada

Bluedial.com will not credit my card for a repair they had approved . i ordered a new watch from them and was debited promptly , recieved a new watch that did nott run. every time i call blue dial they explain it takes 4-7 days to credit my card , i am tired of hearing that same story and poor accounting. i will be posting this in every web site and blog until i recieve my credit and appology.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluedialcom/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89108/Bluedialcom-I-ORDERED-A-NEW-WATCH-FROM-BLUE-DIAL-WAS-DEBITED-PROMPTLY-AND-RECIEVED-A-WA-1049772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluedial.com