Complaint Review: Bluegreen Corp

• Updated: Sun, April 01, 2012

• Reported By: Caroline S. — Memphis Tennessee United States of America
Bluegreen Corp
Memphis, Tennessee United States of America

Bluegreen Corp Bluegreen Resorts Why does Bass Pro allow Bluegreen Employees to harrass their customers? Memphis, Tennessee

I was in my local Bass Pro yesterday. A woman approached me about giveaways to VIP customers. I found this strange because I have never been in a Bass Pro Shop before.

Next she tried to obtain my personal and credit card information. I refused to give her my credit card info and she got very pushy. I walked out of the store without getting the gift that I had come in to buy. Why does Bass Pro allow this?

I came home and googled this company to find that it is bait and switch scam. Will be going to (((competitor's name redacted))) from now on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2012 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluegreen-Corp/Memphis-Tennessee-/Bluegreen-Corp-Bluegreen-Resorts-Why-does-Bass-Pro-allow-Bluegreen-Employees-to-harrass-t-862337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluegreen Corp