Complaint Review: Bluegreen Resorts

• Reported By: Southern Cross — Christiansburg Virginia
Bluegreen Resorts
1444 Hurley Drive Sevierville, Tennessee USA

Bluegreen Resorts Deceptive Liers Sevierville Tennessee

After being ripped off by this company for the past 6 years I would like to know if anyone knows how to start a class action suit against these den of thieves. We have only been able to book a room one time over the last 6 years. Every time we try and book, they tell us nothings available. I'm also tired of hearing that we are "lazy" because we will not recommend new people to their resorts, which would take care of our monthly dues. I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy! All they have done to us is lie. They need to be stopped and soon before anyone else has to go through what my husband and I have been through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluegreen-Resorts/Sevierville-Tennessee-37862/Bluegreen-Resorts-Deceptive-Liers-Sevierville-Tennessee-1066409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluegreen Resorts