Complaint Review: bluegreen resorts,outdoor traveler

• Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: flo — church hill Tennessee
bluegreen resorts,outdoor traveler
blue green resorts mo, Montana USA

bluegreen resorts,outdoor traveler they said they were a great company.they didnt expect us to read the fine print or listen to what they had to say.  Montana

*Consumer Comment: Love my Bluegreen

we were pushed into this by the rep at bass pro.they lied about the deal.we checked in at one place sent to another to stay plus had to drive 15 to 20 miles to get to where we picked to vacate.the 2 hour precentation took 6 hours, these people sat there and talked to my husband about his military retirement and all the places he had traveled to.and when we said we arnt interested in the deal my husband reach out to shake hands and the man turned his back and refused to shake my husbands hand.he might as well have slapped his face it would have been no different.jason our man was great.he showed respect the whole time he spoke with us even after we said no.these resorts are not what they say.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bluegreen-resortsoutdoor-traveler/mo-Montana/bluegreen-resortsoutdoor-traveler-they-said-they-were-a-great-companythey-didnt-expect-1051217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bluegreen resorts,outdoor traveler

Love my Bluegreen

AUTHOR: Scarlettt - ()

I have been an owner for 6 years and LOVE my Bluegreen.

If you go on social media you will meet hundreds of happy owners.