Complaint Review: bluehippo

• Reported By: bluehipporipmeoffin2008 — new York Alabama
bluehippo
7000 secrurity boulevard Baltimore, Maryland USA

bluehippo its been 5 years bluehippo still own me over 2,000 Baltimore Maryland

*General Comment: Karma bites you every time doesnt it?

*Author of original report: its been 5 years bluehippo still owes me over 2,000 for unshipped items

its been over 5 years I see bluehippo still owes me over 2,000 . I need help im not work ing do my illness. I really need the money I have copies of paper work they give me...They just disappear for 4 years I dont where.they at please help thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2013 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bluehippo-/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/bluehippo-its-been-5-years-bluehippo-still-own-me-over-2000-Baltimore-Maryland-1096857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bluehippo

#1 General Comment

Karma bites you every time doesnt it?

AUTHOR: The God Of Karma - ()

Ok, so Blue Hippo took your money and ran, and you paid them 2000.00 to get a computer system, that you never got.  You will NEVER get your money back, as Blue Hippo Filed for Bankruptcy protection quite a few years ago.  That means their obligation to you has been eliminated by the courts.  Filing a Law suit will do you no good, because even if you find the owners of Blue Hippo and sue, the judge will see that your debt was written off, and is deemed UNCOLLECTABLE, and no longer an obligation of Blue Hippo to you.

Now, on a different note, but quite related.  Blue Hippo catered to individuals who had BAD credit.  In other words people who did not pay their bills, had charge off's on their records, repo's, etc.  So let me ask you, How many people did you owe in the past that you never paid them, for one reason or another?

So the big question to you is, Do you feel it is ok for you to not pay your creditors, for any reason, but when someone owe's you money, that is a different story?  I think not.

Karma is a B###ch.

Sincerely

The God Of Karma.

its been 5 years bluehippo still owes me over 2,000 for unshipped items

AUTHOR: bluehipporipmeoffin2008 - ()

I have proof.that they owe  me money I have to take legal act or go to the media to get my money back