Complaint Review: BlueHippo Capital

• Submitted: Wed, December 17, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 17, 2008

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
BlueHippo Capital
7000 Security Boulevard Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

BlueHippo Capital Rip off your bank account Baltimore Maryland

This company went into agreement with me verbally which I have recorded. Starting balance of account $2,203.00. First debit was $124.00 on 7/24/2007. the remainder was $79.98 bi-weekly up to 7/18/2008. On 8/01/2008 last debit out of my account was for $79.50. This was for a laptop computer. Premier laptop 2007. Free color printer and digital camera if your payments were on time which mine were. They were taking it out of my account. I do have all paperwork which I signed. I called them several times. They would tell me its going to be shipped within two weeks. I e-mailed them several times with no response. Its been four and one half months since they took my last payment and I still have no computer. Also I was suppose to get a mail-in-rebate of $300.00 which brought package total to $1,903.00. They have $2,203.00 of mine and I have nothing to show for it.

Duane
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2008 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueHippo-Capital/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/BlueHippo-Capital-Rip-off-your-bank-account-Baltimore-Maryland-402510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlueHippo Capital