Complaint Review: bluemoon cafe

• Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: dc13 — col Ohio
bluemoon cafe
2537 francsway columbus, Ohio USA

bluemoon cafe I participated in internet games and won $1550.00 and the bluemoon refused to pay me. columbus Ohio

I won $1550.00 at internet cafe Bluemoon in presence of five other players clearly. Upon trying to collect the girl at the desk contacted the owner by phone. to my surprise he bolted in the building and began typing on the desk computer then promply called me to the desk showing me a screen that didnt look nothing like my winning rthen handed me $153.00 dollars and refused to pay the rest. he is a cheating lier and rotinely cheats.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bluemoon-cafe/columbus-Ohio-43232/bluemoon-cafe-I-participated-in-internet-games-and-won-155000-and-the-bluemoon-refused-1059982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bluemoon cafe