Complaint Review: BlueMountain - American Greetings

• Submitted: Thu, March 15, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, March 15, 2007

• Reported By:Douglas Massachusetts
BlueMountain - American Greetings
One American Road Cleveland, Ohio U.S.A.

BlueMountain - American Greetings online greeting card company with impossible to contact directly customer service when there are issues. ripoff Cleveland Ohio

I began to have issues with my Blue Mountain online greeting card account last year. The site would no longer allow me to log in and send cards saying that my browser was not set to allow cookies. I worked through all of the goven instructions to rectify this with no luck whatsoever.

I tried to contact Blue Mountain via the only presenting way they offer which is email only to be run around for about a month with form reply emails only. I gave up, asked them to cancel my subscription, and just wrote them off until this AM when I received an email from them saying that they were "auto-renewing" the subscription and charging the credit card I originally used to subscribe.

Contained within this post was a phone number which I called and spoke with an individual who basically was not able to hear what I had to say about their poor customer service, lack of providing any meaningful way to contact them, and refused when I raised the issue to process a credit for the time I have been unable to use my account saying that if I had followed some very obscurly placed linked information that I would have been able to contact technical support and get the issue resolved.

In the end, all I was able to accomplish was to finally cancel the auto-renew on the membership, I hope, so that I will no longer be billed to extend the subscription I can't use anyway.

Mike
Douglas, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2007 05:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueMountain-American-Greetings/Cleveland-Ohio-44144/BlueMountain-American-Greetings-online-greeting-card-company-with-impossible-to-contact-238956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlueMountain - American Greetings