Complaint Review: Blumenthals transmissions

• Updated: Thu, February 06, 2014

• Reported By: tomcatt29 — okc Oklahoma
Blumenthals transmissions
504 sw 4th st oklahoma city, Oklahoma USA

Blumenthals transmissions shop, blumenthal companies, blumenthal heavy duty inc did not honor the warranty of my transmission after paying 1550.00 and transmisiion going out 10 months later. oklahoma city Oklahoma

I brought my transmission into blumenthals on march of 2013 to be rebuilt. kevin told me it would be like new. I paid 1550 for the rebuilt transmission with a 12 month warranty with the special guide lines to replace cv axels. Installed new transmission and put new cv axels. brought receipt of axels with warranty papers to blumenthals shop and they verified it and said my transmission was under warranty. 10 months later on about 1/29/14 fluid was leaking everywher on my transmission. during this time it was also shifting hard.

i brought the car into the shop and spoke with kurtis who said my transmission was still under warranty and wouldnt cost me anything to fix. i left the car and on 2/6/14 another sales representative called to tell me my bolts on torque converter had backed out. now the pump was bad clutch gears and various other parts. and the warranty is not valid. later they told another mechanic from BNK that the bolts where not the original bolts and that someone put different bolts in torque converter.

blumenthals now is trying to charge me 510.00 for labor, 190.00 for a converter, 91.96 gaskets and seals, 12.85 for filter, pump bushings 7.64, and pump assembly 150.00. hung up on me 4 times when i tried to dispute the matter than said i failed to register warranty even though it came up on there computer and they already pulled motor and transmission out of car as well as all the various other parts that they took apart.  which now is going to cost 225.00 to put back together. i asked them to take alook at my car not dismantel . failed to honor warranty    Matthew B (((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blumenthals-transmissions/oklahoma-city-Oklahoma-73129/Blumenthals-transmissions-shop-blumenthal-companies-blumenthal-heavy-duty-inc-did-not-h-1121498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blumenthals transmissions