Complaint Review: Blush movers, Miami, Florida

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: Diana — Scottsdale Arizona
Blush movers, Miami, Florida
10812 N.W. 6th Court Miami, Florida USA

Blush movers, Miami, Florida Laprom Movers, Miami, Florida crook movers overcharge misleading Miami Florida

I contracted Blush movers in Miami,Florida to move items from Miami to Phoenix, AZ.  Blush customer service George Bradley sent me a proposed contract that started $990.00 plus .59 weight added for each item.  When I spoke to George I advised him that I could not pay more than 1700 dollars.  I requested that the company go to the storage to check on items so that I could get a close estimate for moving.  I did not request wrapping for moving.  George guaranteed that it would be at least $1,800.00.  I was not presentwhen items where picked up.  Someone, who did not describe himself from Blush Moving called when items where already in truck, and said that it was going to be $3600 for the move.  I was very angry and tried to call George and someone said he was out of the office.  Needless to say I called the next day and cancelled the move.  Now Blush Movers sent me an invoice from another moving company Laprom movers for $1,393. [continued below]....

.....00, and they are still holding my items.  Every time I call someone different answers, and they have no answers for me, while still holding on to my items.  I believe that they have not asked me to sign any more agreements, yet they have sent me this invoice for 8 hours of work for 3 men, when the items did not require some many men to move.  I feel cheated and believe that Blush has washed their hands of their responsibility in this matter.  Don't hire these movers, warning beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blush-movers-Miami-Florida/Miami-Florida-33168/Blush-movers-Miami-Florida-Laprom-Movers-Miami-Florida-crook-movers-overcharge-mislea-1068250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blush movers, Miami, Florida