Complaint Review: BM Iphones

• Updated: Thu, November 07, 2013

• Reported By: natalie — Cooma
BM Iphones
103 Hassan sabry street zamalek, Select State/Province Egypt

BM Iphones IJAOLA KABIR sold me three phoes then sent me more and tried to charge me for the rest which i didnt want and then i asked for my refund which they keep trying t tell me i have to pay this and i have to pay that which i did for2 payments coz he said one more payment and you get your refund which i paid and now he is saying i need to make another which i reckon will be never ending zamalek cairo/egypt

I brought 3 samsung galaxy s3's off this guy on canberra buy and sell which he happened to be over in egypt. i then transfered the money to him in egypt and he sent the phones. then tells me that there was a mistake and there was 11 phones sent which i did not order that many

he then told me i had to pay $2000 more to get the phones, i said no. then he tells me i had to pay $290 to have the phones sent back so they could send the right amount of phones, i said no. then i asked for my refund (which he originally told me if i wasnt satisified then i could get my money back) then he tells me i have to wait 90 days.

so i waited the 90 days and then asked for my refund again and he then tells me i have to pay $210 to get my refund, so i paid it. once i paid the money he then tells me i have to pay $190 as the $210 was to recall the phones back. so i paid that too. so i asked where my refund is and he said that there is a payment of $170 to process it and i paid that too.

now he is telling me i need to pay $236 to finialise it and get my money which im not paying. so i have reported him. this is a fraudlent act that i would not like anyone else to go through. everyone desverse to know the truth about this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2013 01:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BM-Iphones/zamalek-Select-StateProvince-55111/BM-Iphones-IJAOLA-KABIR-sold-me-three-phoes-then-sent-me-more-and-tried-to-charge-me-for-1097586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BM Iphones