Complaint Review: BMG Jazz Club

• Submitted: Sun, June 22, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, June 22, 2003

• Reported By:Woodridge Illinois
BMG Jazz Club
P.O.Box 91501 Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.

BMG Jazz Club ripoff fraud business They sent us a statement with no phone number of customer service, no real address, just PO Box so they want to stay anonymous. Indianapolis Indiana

They sent us bill for something we never ordered, not even heard about this company. They sent us a statement (Invoice) with no phone number of customer service, no real address, just PO Box so they want to stay anonymous.

This is outrageous and I want to have that stop. I have done research and found out the other consumers were ripped-off too. Advise me what kind of actions you will take because I want it all stop billing me.

Mike
Woodridge, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2003 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BMG-Jazz-Club/Indianapolis-Indiana-46291/BMG-Jazz-Club-ripoff-fraud-business-They-sent-us-a-statement-with-no-phone-number-of-custo-61462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BMG Jazz Club