Complaint Review: BMG models

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: Mackenzie — Bayshore New York United States of America
BMG models
242 w30th st Manhattan, New York United States of America

BMG models Greg brown Unprofessional, owe money, untruthful, alcoholics, drug abusers, rude Manhattan, New York

*Author of original report: All statements are true

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Thanks for your Feelings on the issue

BMG Models refuses to pay money I am owed! Told the IRS I made triple then I actually made so now I have to pay into taxes. They lied about rates and kept money for themselves.
Told me they don't owe me because the client didn't pay and that "it's like when people don't pay their bills , people don't get their money".
Owner of the agency stops sending out talent if they ask for money they are owed. Told me that he does drugs and drinks because the industry is overwhelming. Broke my contract because I asked them to put rates in every email they send me which I had ask several times.
Over all not a professional agency not trust worthy

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BMG-models/Manhattan-New-York-/BMG-models-Greg-brown-Unprofessional-owe-money-untruthful-alcoholics-drug-abusers-ru-1012427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BMG models

All statements are true

AUTHOR: Model life - (United States of America)

I wish I recorded our conversation! And wasn't tricked into coming into the office! Your aren't trust worthy or honest model wire costs 12 a month don't know where you get your $350 dollars from or the time I was interning and saw D'racy ask for her palm oil money and you told Erika to shelf her because she was asking for money she was owed. I'm not the only one with problems with your agency people have the right to know!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Thanks for your Feelings on the issue

AUTHOR: Gregory Brown, President - (United States of America)

Dear Bayshore.

Please note that it has always been our intention to find a resolution to issues.  This is why when we sat down to find such a resolution, I explained in detail that you were an independent contractor and if we were not able to collect on the Bridal Show that you did, we were not, per your contract with the agency responsible.  We even gave you the information to go and contact the client who booked the small bridal show.

Additionally, we have cancelled checks for all of the payments that you received on time for which by law a 1099 was issued for you.

I find it truly upsetting that I have never said a bad word about you, even when you were experiencing personal issues.  We have been very supportive and tried our best to present to our clients what you were able to offer as a model in New York.  (So Hence, I know that who you are) and when i advised to you that we felt we had reached the end of our working together, we released you from your contract to pursue other representation.

I would hope you would be professional enough to remove this posting as you know as I that now of these statements are true in anyway form at all.  Please do so immediately or post a retraction as such.

Sincerely,