Complaint Review: BMO Harris Bank

300 Elm Street Rockford, IL 61101 Rockford , Illinois USA
  • Phone: 331-281-3922
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

BMO Harris Bank THE FRAUD I ABUNDANT Fraudulent, deceptive and illegal practices for Collections and Charges that have no Base Rockford Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Nice try

*Consumer Comment: Wow...

BMO Harris Bank Center
300 Elm Street
Rockford, IL 61101

Michael McNamara 331-281-3922

Not sure where to start.

I have had this Loan with them for 11 Years.

Never been late on a Payment.

For my type of Loan there is a 20 Day Grace Period to make the Payment.

It is a Home Equity Line of Credit.

I receive on the average 25 Calls from their Collectors per Month.

They started charging me LATE FEES although there is NO PROVISION FOR LATE FEES IN MY CONTRACT WITH THEM.

I spoke with several Collectors there, the last person i spoke with was Michael McNamara.

I expressed my ongoing Harassment from their calls and also my Concerns regarding the LATE FEES that started to appear on my Statements.

My Offer was simple, if they showed me that my Contract allowed for LATE FEES, i would pay the LATE FEES and i would change the date i normally made my Payments.

He promised that an excerpt of my Contract will be forthcoming.

It has been about three Months since then, no Proof has been provided to me that they have the contractual right to charge me late Fees.

The Harassment with the Phone calls continued.

I spoke with Michael McNamara for an additional five Times since then, to no avail. The only thing i get is Promises.

The first Time i spoke with him he offered to take a Payment by Phone, at no charge.

I made the Payment. The Payment amount was supposed to be $265.54, my checking Account was debited for $275.64 of course without any authorization from me.

Some of those calls are made by a Computer.

ANY HELP IN THIS MATTER WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2013 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BMO-Harris-Bank/Rockford-Illinois-61101/BMO-Harris-Bank-THE-FRAUD-I-ABUNDANT-Fraudulent-deceptive-and-illegal-practices-for-Coll-1078994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BMO Harris Bank

Nice try

AUTHOR: The Real Deal USA - ()

Hey there Robert. You must be a Harris Bank employee! There fee's are too expensive. It puts you in the dumpster next to that homeless guy. Everyone should leave Harris Bank!!

Wow...

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

What an entitlement attitude.

Never been late on a Payment.

- Doubtful.  You see your loan has a DUE DATE, if you pay even 1 Day after this date you are LATE.  Now, you of course are talking about a 20 Day grace period.  That does NOT take away from the fact that you are still late.

- Wait a minute they have a 20 day grace period and NO late fees?  I'm shocked that they don't have every deadbeat for 100 miles lining up trying to get a loan from them.

- If it is so easy for you to change the date you make the payments..why don't you?

- Is that anything like the promise you made 11 years ago when you made a legal agreement to pay a certain amount of money on a specific date EVERY month?

I receive calls even if there is no Payment due for the Purpose of harassing me.  Some of those calls are made by a Computer.

- You are so special that they have made it a point to take time out of their day to just call you up for no reason for the sole purpose of harassing you instead of calling people who actually owe them money.  Yea..that must be it.  Oh wait you say that it is a computer..umm perhaps their computer programmer was just board and decided to just stick your number in the "harrass regardless of payment" list.

If you really want help..PAY YOUR BILLS ON-TIME.