Complaint Review: BMW OF ONTARIO

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: Tawny Villalobos — Chino California
BMW OF ONTARIO
1301 auto center dr ontario ca 91761 ontario, California USA

BMW OF ONTARIO HORRIBLE HORRIBLE EXPIERENCE WITH BMW OF ONTARIO ontario California

I have a 2007 BMW 328i with less than 70000 miles on it. I am still covered with CPO warranty. I took it to my local BMW dealer due to an engine failure. My car failed to warn me that there was engine problems that was due to a leak..

You would think this type of problem wouldn’t happen with such an expensive vehicle. After finding out I needed a new engine I immediately took it to BMW of Ontario where service manager Robert Ibarra assisted me. I was not offered a rental at this location even though they have rentals. Mr. Ibarra did not contact me back after 3 weeks and countless calls to his VM and messages to front desk. I’ve never experienced such horrible customer service. When he did decide to finally call it was to tell me they will not fix the car.

Then went on to speak to other management who only then apologized for Mr. Ibarra lack of customer service but still was no help in resolving the main issue. After contacting BMW customer relations with my case, they contacted the dealer and supposedly made a case for review...but still nothing and been another 2 weeks and still no contact!!

Ultimately they say it’s the dealer decision since they are privately owned...so I guess that gives them the right to treat BMW customers poorly and think they don’t need their vehicle and have money to throw down the drain. I am so fed up with this entire experience and with this dealer, they truly show not even the littlest concern and offer no assistance and highly unprofessional. I was hoping to be long life BMW owners, after this, highly doubt it. Anyone looking to buy a BMW beware, or just simply go elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BMW-OF-ONTARIO/ontario-California-91761/BMW-OF-ONTARIO-HORRIBLE-HORRIBLE-EXPIERENCE-WITH-BMW-OF-ONTARIO-ontario-California-1047514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BMW OF ONTARIO