Complaint Review: BNA Store

• Updated: Fri, August 02, 2013

• Reported By: Don — Oviedo Florida
BNA Store
610 16th Street Mall Denver, CO 80202 Denver, Colorado USA

BNA Store Buy Now All Store Minh Hoang I bought Windows 7 on the internet from their store. Neither the software nor the key to were vaild, Store Denver? He lives out of the country Colorado

I bought Windows 7 Home Premium Family Pack from Buy Now All Store a few days ago.  They have a very well developed internet store page with account password and all.  It made me feel that I was dealing with a legit business.

They sent me a link to download the software and the key.  The download didn't install and the key is not Valid.  I called Microsoft to check.

I emailed them three times but no reply.  The phone number they list does not work.  I doubt that the address is real either.  I paid through PayPal and they show that he does not live in the US.

So I guess that I have been had to the tune of $149.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2013 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BNA-Store/Denver-Colorado-80202/BNA-Store-Buy-Now-All-Store-Minh-Hoang-I-bought-Windows-7-on-the-internet-from-their-1072621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BNA Store