locked

• Updated: Sun, July 21, 2013

• Reported By: Anthony Vacario — Houston Texas
Bo Kelleher
9 Kyle Court Ladera Ranch Ca. Ladera Ranch , California USA

Bo Kelleher Bo Kelleher of Ladera Ranch Ca. Bo Kelleher came to my daughter soft ball game and would not stop looking at the 14 year old girls Ladera Ranch California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: BO KELLEHER IS BROKE

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Stephane Marchand is using RipoffReport.com to harass me. He is a convicted felon and a psychopath.

This guy Bo Kelleher is such a freak. He sat directly behind the dug out the entire time and would not stop looking at our

girls. The coach asked him to move because 7 girls reported that they where not comfortable with him looking at them.

SO CREEPY, My husband wanted to say something but he was afraid he would be taken away from the game.

I am so happy the girls told the coach. Bo Kelleher has a history of reported issues with minors. SO CREEPY.

If you see this guy at parks or around your kids be careful. We live in Houston Texas and that would be handled

differently in Texas. I gues people here in California just let child preditors get away with it out here. What has the world come to when people just sit around while predators are close to our childeren.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2013 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bo-Kelleher/Ladera-Ranch-California-92694/Bo-Kelleher-Bo-Kelleher-of-Ladera-Ranch-Ca-Bo-Kelleher-came-to-my-daughter-soft-ball-gam-1068863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bo Kelleher

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Stephane Marchand - ()

A few years ago my business marketing software sent mister Bo Kelleher an E-Mail with our contact information ( Non-Profit Mortgage arbitration firm) . This was is a time when every 5th home on the street went back to the bank. Prior to the term Loan Modification becoming common place.

sending him unrequested e-mail.

I politely stated he should delete the e-mail as it would not go out again due to our program and how it is set up. Within minutes Bo Kelleher replied with yet again another threatening e-mail . Bo Kelleher was convinced that what I did was fraud. So I stated if he can find one home owner that was not happy with our services that he was stating wasfraud then I would gladly pay off his mortgage with my personal funds.

THAT CHALLENGE HAS YET TO BE MET WITH ANY SUCCESS EVEN THREE YEARS AFTER THE FACT. SIMPLY PUT BO KELLEHER IS A PATHETIC HATER WHO IS MAD I LIVE IN A $2,000,000.00 HOME THAT IS MINE. WITHIN DAYS OF HIS ATTACKS I BEGAN SYSTEMATICALLY PROVING ALL OF HIS THEORIES AS FALSE UNEDUCATED BLABBER.

Now I will seek damages for his flagrant behavior. We have a clear case of a troubled person who was angry he lost a home that he could never afford in the first place. His loan adjusted at the same time the market crashed and as many others they simply walked away thinking that it was the only option they had.

Well Bo Kelleher, you are not the only person who got robbed by ignorance.

I fight. I fight any person or institution that apposes me and my goals.

Now that I beat the banks and I have also proven Bo Kelleher wrong

he sits quietly in a house 1800 sq ft 3 bd 3.5 bath home on

9 Kyler Court Ladera Ranch Ca. 92694 which is a rental for $3,250.00 a month

I live in my mansion that is 6,000 sq ft 7 bd 8 bth with no mortgage

My bedroom is 1500 sq ft. so in all I simply say, Haters are real they are out

in that dark world. So if you find one kicking your heals just laugh and let

time prove that the fruit is always sweeter in our home.... LOL

Good try " Bo "

I own my 6000 sq ft mansion 7bd 8 bth (NO MORTGAGE)

Bo Kelleher drives a TOYOTA PRIUS with 75,000 miles on it( he is 6ft 4 inches)

Bo Kelleher and his six dependents drive a $7000 Chevrolet Tahoe

I drive well a different car every day of the week. ( Ferrari #1 , Ferrari #2 , Corvette #1 ,Corvette #2 , Cadillac ESV.

BO KELLEHER HAS A HISTORY OF BASHING PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET.

He seems to think it is okay to talk bad about the *** population, or any other population that does not shoot guns and pray at dinner.. ( SO WHITE TRASH)

He seems to think because he spent $99.00 on a web site and started a few blogs that he is some amazing news reporter. My lawyer and I laughed about this because we have recently deposed companies that he stated he worked for as a quote " News Reporter " under testimony they stated that they have no Bo Kelleher on payroll. So this will work very well in our favor when seeking damages. In fact Bo Kelleher entered a court room and provided the courts with fraudulent documents in order to gain access to court documents which will also be used in our complaint.

A recent deposition has uncovered attempted conversations with working partners of our companies and Bo Kelleher. Phone records have been provided along with testimony provided by the California department of probation on behalf of our complaint. An employee for the State of California provided direct testimony by stating that Bo Kelleher had provided false information to many departments of the State of California in an attempt to slander the plaintiff in this complaint.

So Bo Kelleher take notice. Your plan failed now I am going to wipe you out.

Good try though. Oh by the way all the *** about you on the internet is not my doing. It did come from the 160 people I fired when you attempted to slander my name and my companies. You see I never saw the affects of your lies. My employees did. I told all of them that Bo Kelleher was at fault for the lay offs. I hope on of them runs into some day. Secretly I increased my income by 35% last year and blamed the lay off on Bo Kelleher. This is a true statement. The internet slander cost my company money. So I simply fired people to protect our share holder. Easy peezy lemon squeezy.

SO BO KELLEHER MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHO IS PUTTING THE COMMENTS ON THE INTERNET ABOUT YOU BEFORE YOU ASSUME IT WAS A PERSON THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE INTERNET COMMENTS.

It clearly states that you feel I am at fault but we will prove Bo Kelleher is at fault. I will seek damages. I will win. I have testimony from 6 government employees that state Bo Kelleher did in fact violate CVC Code.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Stephane Marchand - ()

A few years ago my business marketing software sent mister Bo Kelleher an E-Mail with our contact information ( Non-Profit Mortgage arbitration firm) .  This was is a time when every 5th home on the street went back to the bank. Prior to the term Loan Modification becoming common place.

I received a return E-Mail from mister Bo Kelleher as will be provided in evidence shortly in a civil complaint that has been under way now for three years now. In this E-Mail mister Bo Kelleher expressed in a rather threatening comment that I had QUOTE " Messed with the wrong guy " and that I would regret sending him unrequested e-mail.

I politely stated he should delete the e-mail as it would not go out again due to our program and how it is set up. Within minutes Bo Kelleher replied with yet again another threatening e-mail . Bo Kelleher was convinced that what I did was fraud. So I stated if he can find one home owner that was not happy with our services that he was stating wasfraud then I would gladly pay off his mortgage with my personal funds.

Now I will seek damages for his flagrant behavior. We have a clear case of a troubled person who was angry he lost a home that he could never afford in the first place. His loan adjusted at the same time the market crashed and as many others they simply walked away thinking that it was the only option they had.

Well Bo Kelleher, you are not the only person who got robbed by ignorance. I fight. I fight any person or institution that apposes me and my goals. Now that I beat the banks and I have also proven Bo Kelleher wrong he sits quietly in a house 1800 sq ft 3 bd 3.5 bath home on 9 Kyler Court Ladera Ranch Ca. 92694 which is a rental for $3,250.00 a month I live in my mansion that is 6,000 sq ft 7 bd 8 bth with no mortgage My bedroom is 1500 sq ft. so in all I simply say, Haters are real they are out in that dark world. So if you find one kicking your heals just laugh and let time prove that the fruit is always sweeter in our home.... LOL Good try " Bo "

I own my 6000 sq ft mansion 7bd 8 bth (NO MORTGAGE)

Bo Kelleher drives a TOYOTA PRIUS with 75,000 miles on it( he is 6ft 4 inches)

Bo Kelleher and his six dependents drive a $7000 Chevrolet Tahoe

I drive well a different car every day of the week. ( Ferrari #1 , Ferrari #2 , Corvette #1 ,Corvette #2 , Cadillac ESV.

slander my name and my companies. You see I never saw the affects of your

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Stephane Marchand - ()

A few years ago my business marketing software sent mister Bo Kelleher an E-Mail with our contact information ( Non-Profit Mortgage arbitration firm) . This was is a time when every 5th home on the street went back to the bank. Prior to the term Loan Modification becoming common place.

Good try " Bo "

I own my 6000 sq ft mansion 7bd 8 bth (NO MORTGAGE)

Bo Kelleher drives a TOYOTA PRIUS with 75,000 miles on it( he is 6ft 4 inches)

slander my name and my companies. You see I never saw the affects of your

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

BO KELLEHER IS BROKE

AUTHOR: Stephane Marchand - ()

I have been watching Bo Kelleher attempt to discredit my efforts to help home owners with the fraud in the mortgage

industry. I have proven Bo Kelleher wrong on every point he has made. Bo Kelleher seems to think it is okay to lie about people for his own personal gain.

You see Bo Kellher came to my a few years ago asking for help on a foreclosure. I gave hime information to proceed on his own as he could afford our services. When I explained that we could not help him unless we where paid to due so he stated to me and I quote. " If you do not help me I will destroy your life " I laughed and got n my Ferrari F-360 and drove away.

He lost his home because he is broke. That simple.  I laughed at him and drove away. For the last few years I have been harrassed , stalked He has trespassed on our property.  He now live at

9 Kyler Court Ladera Ranch Ca. 92694

Our legal team is prepared to seek damages. I live in mansions, yes more than one. I drive exotic cars,

I have a floating palace that is 150 ft long with 4 decks. We have all of our dreams here today.

Bo Kelleher is a hater. I love to see how he is in poverty.

He lives in a 1800 sq ft 3 bd 3.5 bth rental.

I live in a 6000 sq ft 7 bd 8.5 bth home that is paid for.

SO BO KELLEHER, TALK  ALL YOU WANT. BY THE TIME MY LAWYERS ARE DONE WITH YOU I WILL

OWN YOU. MY LAWYERS ARE GOING TO      S***    DOWN YOUR NECK WHEN THEY RIP YOUR HEAD OFF IN COURT. SEE YOU SOON YA TOOL !!

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Bo Kelleher - ()

I have been a reporter for LaderaPortal NEWS and LaderaTimes.com for many years and at one point, I reported on a local crime, committed by a career criminal with no shame named Stephane Roger Marchand.  This is the article I published:

It also ran in the Print Edition of the Ladera Times, circulation 11,000.

Stephane Roger Marchand is the likely perpetrator of this completely fabricated hit piece on me.  He is documented to have "bi-polar" disorder in Orange County Sheriff Department reports, and he has had his wife arrested for domestic violence.

Mr. Marchand (AKA Roger March) is a convicted felon.

Marchand has also been found civilly liable for fraud in a case where he was accused of swindling money from an Anaheim School Guidance Counselor.

Stephane Marchand was charged with 4 counts of felony grand theft among other charges, but pled down to practicing law and real estate without a license.  He was convicted and sentenced to 45 days in jail.

He is also accused of faking the trading of Binary Options in order to steal money from potential "investors".

and...

He is also accused of hiring numerous housekeepers and nannies and refusing to pay them while at the same time, threatening to have them or their family deported if they complain and don't continue to work.

Marchand is also living in a house in Ladera Ranch that he basically "scammed" the homeowners into quit-claiming him onto title in the belief that he would sue the Banks and the FDIC and get them back their home without paying their mortgage and a clear title.  Seriously... you can't make this stuff up.

And on top of that, the attorney he used was trained in "Nigerian Law School" and disbarred in the middle of the case.

He has falsely posted all over the Internet that I am a "child molester", that I have exposed myself to children and that I am a drug user, all of which is provably false.

He has called and emailed me threats and I currently have a civil restraining order against him, but he is undeterred.  He is attempting to "Search Engine Optimize" (SEO) my name with as many lies about "bad acts" as he can, but the irony is that most of what he is accusing me of is what he is ACTUALLY doing.

Here's the problem with his plan, though.  Everyone who knows me, knows my character and doesn't believe a word of this.  Anyone who has ever met Stephane Marchand, does not have to know him for long before the realize that he is a criminal psychopath.

So every time ANYTHING about me shows up on the Internet, ALL of this information is going to be posted along side of it so that ALL WILL KNOW about the pathetic psychopath who is cyber-stalking me.

FOR THE RECORD:  There was no girls softball going on at the time that this report was filed, so on its face, it's a fraud.  This attempt by Marchand to get people to believe I am a child predator (AGAIN) is an indirect attempt to get people to attack me, but it is so transparently unbelievable.  This is a fantasy that only lives in his own twisted mind.  It's allegedly posted by someone with a male-sounding name who apparently refers to "my husband" in the post.  Marchand the psychopath is so frothed up that he can't keep his facts and his genders straight.  It's happened before, and unless he is stopped, it will likely happen again.

IF YOU RUN ACROSS STEPHANE MARCHAND... run.  Do Not Walk.  Any interaction with him may lead to you being a victim of fraud.  And if you call him out, he will claim that you are a child molester, prostitute, drug addict, etc.

He literally called the VP of HR at my company to report me for allegedly "using company resources" to harass him.  The result of that phone call was that the company issued a Security alert and a BOLO (Be on the Lookout) with his mug shot for all facilities.  He came across as completely nuts when he talked to them and they went out of their way to protect me.  Marchand is crazy.  Scary, psychopathically, crazy.