Vermont

• Updated: Fri, November 18, 2011

• Reported By: Marvin — St Augustine Florida United States of America
boat transporters
2434 pellicer rd St Augustine, Florida United States of America

boat transporters robert m glodek failure to pay ,blamed rear escort 4 hitting bridge St Augustine, Florida

*General Comment: settlement reached

I was an escort for wide loads. Left Millevill NJ with a Lurhs 37ft sportsfisherman ,valued at 507,000 dollars.We got to I-295 I was told to take an exit then another one ,then told to go find a truck stop.I could not find the truck stop ,I had no idea where it was at. I was told to return. Upon returning there was no truck hauling a boat .I had pulled into a motel parking lot and was on the CB. The driver then told me to come check the bridge. I barely got on the ramp ,he stated that were done .He had  hit the bridge.The story goes on an on.

That day he NO PERMIT,NO HIGH POLE,NO ROUTE SURVEY. This accident was totally aviodable if he had just been patient and legal. Upon delivering the boat in Miami,he called the sheriff and demanded payment he had a contract.  He was paid on the wayb back to St Augustine,Fl he shifted the blame to me.The next day I went to get paid. I was order to leave his property.I will attempt to work with his Insurance Company.We go to court on October 4,2011. Looking to have your boat there are lots good people out there that can will all the and hassle.This piece of work is Robert M Glodek  Boat Transporter,St Augustine FL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2011 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/boat-transporters/St-Augustine-Florida-32092/boat-transporters-robert-m-glodek-failure-to-pay-blamed-rear-escort-4-hitting-bridge-St-774608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on boat transporters

#1 General Comment

settlement reached

AUTHOR: nfe - (United States of America)

This matter is now closed. A legal agreement has been reached between the parties and their attorneys. The originator of the complaint has been paid. We wish to remove this posting now but cannot. Signed by the escort and his legal counsel.