• Report: #1082042

• Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: Judicial Transparency — Chicago Illinois
Boat US
Chicago, Illinois USA

Boat US Towed my boat at night. Pulled up to my 32 sailboat without any bumper protection on his sides.Damag Chicago Illinois

Towed my boat at night. Pulled up to my 32 sailboat without any bumper protection on his sides.Damaged the side of my boat. The owner called and stated he would come out that wekend and never called and never showed up. I called again and he never called or showed up for second appointment. I called today at 4.4p-tr-9-5- and he said call my insurance and hung up. What a loser.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boat-US-/Chicago-Illinois-60601/Boat-US-Towed-my-boat-at-night-Pulled-up-to-my-32-sailboat-without-any-bumper-protecti-1082042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boat US