Complaint Review: bob diamond real etstate

• Submitted: Mon, October 18, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, October 18, 2010

• Reported By: Donald — lowell Massachusetts USA
bob diamond real etstate
12222 south 1000 east Suite 100 draper, Utah United States of America

bob diamond real etstate THE BAIT AND SWITCH METHOD APPLIED draper, Utah

This firm mislead me from the beginning about the bob diamond real estate course.

The course was advertised  30 days free look , of which I had agreed to do. When the time came to return this course(before the 30 days) I called to tell customer service that I was returning the course within 30 days from recieving it,no authorization number would be issued to me to send it back. They simply wanted to bill me for what I had not agreed to buy. I returned it anyway, and it was redelivered a few days later as refused to accept. Since then I have gone to the BBB, FTC, and the state attorney general who now is investigating the situation as it now stands.

I was cajoled into being forced to PAY FOR WHAT I DID NOT AGREE TO BUY.

AS WELL AS THE COLLECTION AGENCY AND MY CREDIT REPORT TAKING A REAL NICE HIT, I feel that a court DATE is not far OFF. I am now going to go to comsumer rights advocates to find other remedies to this ordeal. I feel this is a very SLEAZY way of trying to DUPE CONSUMERS as well as ruin their credit reports. A LAWYER IS NOW BEING CONSULTED as to when  A COURT ISSUE WILL BE SENT TO THE OFFICES OF

BOB DIAMOND REAL ESTATE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2010 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bob-diamond-real-etstate/draper-Utah-84020/bob-diamond-real-etstate-THE-BAIT-AND-SWITCH-METHOD-APPLIED-draper-Utah-652553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bob diamond real etstate