Complaint Review: Bob Fitzgerald Coaching

1160 Pittsford Victor Rd A Pittsford, NY , Select State/Province USA
  • Phone: (585) 264-0167
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Bob Fitzgerald Coaching Listing Lead Generation Program is a big rip off A Pittsford, New York New York

I was contacted continiously by this company form them to provide a listing lead prospecting service for me.  They were so diligent in their efforts and had an great pitch, they seamed like they could really get the job done.  I even checked 3 references and received positive reviews.  I sent them a $3000 check and started sending them lmy prospecting ists every 2 weeks diligently by their required deadlines;  After about a month I never heard from them.  I emailed and they profusely apologized and said there was an error on my account and I had not been activated in their system.  Within 2 days 1 received a "lead" from an expired listing that the woman wanted to meet me right away.  I immediately called and the woman said she never said that and had NO intention of relisting her home.  Over 9 months and me providing HUNDREDS of prospects on bi weekly lists I received 9 "leads", some that were outside parameters we had discussed, and 4 contacts that I made had crazy situations.  I did meet with one FSBO that later told me that they had already told them they could not meet with me because there wasn't enough equity to pay a realtor.   $3000 for 9 contacts.......and no communication from the except for the email with the name and summary of the discussion.  As soon as they signed me up that was the end of their efforts.  I think this is a huge scam, no wonder they don't take credit cards, they would never win a refund case.  Stay way, obviously they are good salesman but bad business people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bob-Fitzgerald-Coaching/A-Pittsford-NY-Select-StateProvince-14534/Bob-Fitzgerald-Coaching-Listing-Lead-Generation-Program-is-a-big-rip-off-A-Pittsford-New-1067919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bob Fitzgerald Coaching