Complaint Review: bobbishallmark.us

• Updated: Fri, January 10, 2014

• Reported By: techferret — Dallas Texas
bobbishallmark.us
Dallas, Texas USA

bobbishallmark.us INEARSTORE The web site has my home address as their company address and I have no affiliation with the vendor. Dallas Texas

The ecommerce site:  bobbishallmark.us is using my home address for their company address.  I have no affiliation with this bogus vendor.  The site is also a knockoff of the legitimate site: bobbishallmark.com site. I have had earphones sent to my house for "returns", but I am not the vendor.  It is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2014 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bobbishallmarkus/Dallas-Texas-75205/bobbishallmarkus-INEARSTORE-The-web-site-has-my-home-address-as-their-company-address-an-1114507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bobbishallmark.us