Complaint Review: Bobs Automotive

• Updated: Tue, November 12, 2013

• Reported By: Lazy/dirty, bootlegged biz — Temecula California
Bobs Automotive
Montezuma Rd Temecula, California USA

Bobs Automotive Lazy/too much time/repairing an otherwise easy job Temecula California

I recently was referred to a cheaper guy who would repair my auto in Temecula for half price., clearly his

place of business was filthy, full of storage boxes, and a woman sleeping on the floor, near a dirty desk!

Food cooking in the fryer, dogs running all over, I wondered what is this a home?

Or a bad day with the Auto Mechanics..totally unprofessional.

Bob came out, dirty clothes, unkempt hair, rotten teeth, smelled of smoke, and his lady on the floor, her name

was Cat or Kat, as she said, was totally a vagrant using his floor for a flop house of some sort.  I thought, well

cheaper may be better!

I left afraid of what he would do to the vehilce.  It took three days to get him to do anything!  I drove by in the evening

and witnessed what I thought was a party going on, behind closed doors!  He didn't want me there and said he would

call when finished, I said, three days isn't enough time?

He looks bootlegged, and not ready to run a pro biz out of there!

DO NOT DO BIZ with this messy man and his hangers on!  The dirty girl or lady of the night, made me sick, the

smell of cooked grease, also nauseated me!

The small amt he charged wasnt' worth the wait!  and he is clearly not focused!

Bob or Robert as I was told by others in the bldg!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2013 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bobs-Automotive/Temecula-California-92592/Bobs-Automotive-Lazytoo-much-timerepairing-an-otherwise-easy-job-Temecula-California-1098869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bobs Automotive