Complaint Review: Bob's Discount Furniture

• Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: Maureen — Berkeley Heights New Jersey United States of America
Bob's Discount Furniture
428 Tolland Tpke Manchester, Connecticut United States of America

Bob's Discount Furniture Aggregious Warranty and Reimbursement Policy Manchester , Connecticut

*UPDATE Employee: Here to help.

So here it goes again, second time I am posting about Bob's Discount Furniture.
We finally received a response from some one at corporate regarding the fact that I have a warranty on my couches and living room furniture that I can no longer use.  They said that they would reimburse us the money, I have a receipt of the transaction and what card it was "supposed" to go too.  Guess what 3 weeks later not a bloody dime have I seen returned to my card.

It's amazing to me that they are allowed to operate in this manner; they are the absolute worst company and I am just so horrified and annoyed at this point that I just want other people to know should they not shop there, definitely do not purchase the GOOF PROOF because it is the ultimate RIPOFF!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bobs-Discount-Furniture/Manchester-Connecticut-06040/Bobs-Discount-Furniture-Aggregious-Warranty-and-Reimbursement-Policy-Manchester-Conne-1016783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bob's Discount Furniture

Here to help.

AUTHOR: Bob Cares - (United States of America)

I'd like to make sure your refund was received. If not please email your contact info to BobCares@MyBobs.com. Thanks, Eric.