Complaint Review: bob's discount furniture

• Updated: Thu, May 03, 2012

• Reported By: ina — newington Connecticut United States of America
bob's discount furniture
berlin turnpike newington, Connecticut United States of America

bob's discount furniture after less than a year my dinette chairs started to fall apart. I called and they sent someone 5 times newington, Connecticut

*UPDATE Employee: Bob Cares

*General Comment: The name says it all.

I bought a dinette set at the store.  Less than one year the chairs started to fall apart.  I called the company and they sent someone out to tighten the screws under the seat.  I have had to call 5 or 6 times and they have sent someone out but I think that something should have been done so I would not have to call all the time.
I have bought other furniture there and have been very happy with the service, but for this incident I have been switched from one person to another and have told my dillema and noone seems to be able to help me.

Ina
 Newington,Ct.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2012 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bobs-discount-furniture/newington-Connecticut-06111/bobs-discount-furniture-after-less-than-a-year-my-dinette-chairs-started-to-fall-apart-866097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bob's discount furniture

Bob Cares

AUTHOR: BobCares - (United States of America)

I'd be happy to help out with this issue. This website does not allow us to post email addresses or phone numbers. If you give a call to our corporate offices you can search my name in the directory. (Eric Maurer)...Thanks

#2 General Comment

The name says it all.

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (United States of America)

I say all the time,you get what you pay for,and sometimes not.