Complaint Review: Boca beauty academy

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: Jackie69 — North lauderdale Florida
Boca beauty academy
7820 glades road Boca raton , Florida USA

Boca beauty academy I CRY DAY AFTER DAY If there is ANYTHING I regret in life it is attending this school Boca raton Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We will work hard to add the human touch

Never have I ever in life regretted anything more than I dthat tending this school. i go home crying at times. the staff are completely heartless & uncaring, there is no curriculum, I am not receiving not even 15% percent of the education I am paying for. It's an unsafe enviroment there has multiple cases of ppl hitting their heads on sharp edges due to neglect. I personally have been discriminated and disrespectEd mostly by the receptionist who has no respect for rtge students or clients. I am beyond tired of being here in this hostile environment . It's saddening .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2013 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boca-beauty-academy-/Boca-raton-Florida-33434/Boca-beauty-academy-I-CRY-DAY-AFTER-DAY-If-there-is-ANYTHING-I-regret-in-life-it-is-atte-1088909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boca beauty academy

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We will work hard to add the human touch

AUTHOR: Integrity is our #1 Priority - ()

I am saddened to hear you are unhappy. However, we have hired a dedicated Student Dervices Director who can listen to your grievances and reports directly to me so we can resolve any problems.

Our first priority is to make you happy with your choice of school and hopefully put a smile on your face every day when you leave class.

We have never had a serious safety related incident in our history and we take every precaution to rectify any potentially hazardous situations once they have been identified to management.

If you are still enrolled here at BBA, please kindly reach out to myself or my Vice President so we can allay any of your concerns.

depend