Complaint Review: Boca Java Corp.

• Submitted: Wed, November 12, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 12, 2008

• Reported By:Ft. Lauderdale Florida
Boca Java Corp.
730 South Powerline Road,Suite D Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Boca Java Corp. Sent coffee to wrong address and charged us $18.00 per pound. Refused to refund our credit card. Deerfield Beach Florida

I ordered an introductory box of coffee and received and paid for it. I received two pounds of coffee for $8.95 ($4.48 per pound). They sent out another order without my permission and charged my credit card the amount of $35.06 ($18.00 per pound). They even sent it to the wrong address and will not allow us to return it. They say it is their return policy! I called them and explained what happened and the customer service woman (Danielle), who would do nothing, turned me over to the supervisor (Jeanetta) who also would do nothing. They would give me a $25.00 gift certificate if I returned the coffee that I paid $35.06 for. Then I would have a $25.00 gift certificate and could by 1 1/2 pounds of coffee at $18.00 a pound. What a deal!!! They refused to give their last names although they had mine. (I wonder why they did not want to be known!)

This company is a rip-off and sends out automatic shipments without the customers knowledge and charges outrageous prices for its products. By the way, the coffee is not even that good.

My recommendation is to stay as far as possible away from this company. Their customer service department certainly does not provide customer service.

Rande
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2008 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boca-Java-Corp/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/Boca-Java-Corp-Sent-coffee-to-wrong-address-and-charged-us-1800-per-pound-Refused-to-r-390517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boca Java Corp.