Complaint Review: Body By Todd

• Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Farmington Michigan United States of America
Body By Todd
6287 Busch Boulevard Columbus, Ohio United States of America

Body By Todd Speedloss, myspeedloss.com Bought a 2 day cleanse from Speedloss, promised results not achieved, product discrepancies Columbus, Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: No Promises Made Read who should not do speedloss on website

*Author of original report: Correction

I purchased a 2-day cleanse using a Groupon. Thank God I did not pay full price, which is $199.00. The website promises you will lose up to 12 pounds in 2 days while doing the cleanse and post numerous success stories. As a result, I ordered this to give my weight loss program an extra boost. I was not expecting to lose a full 12 pounds, but I was expecting to lose more than the 3 pounds I lost.

I faithfully followed the instructions, including doing 60 minutes of cardio twice a day on each day. When I was doing the program, I immediately noticed that the food products seemed to be nothing
different than what you could find in a GNC, but that the various powders were placed into individual bags with the Speedloss name on them. I confirmed I was scammed when I opened the package labeled TRIM TeaCS on the second day. The ingredients label on the little red bag stated that it contained: Senna leaf, whorled mallow leaf, persimmon leaf, papaya leaf, licorice root. However, all
that was contained in the little red bag was one tea bag of plain old pekoe tea that I could have purchase for 25 cents.

I emailed the company and explained my disgust, but have not received a response back. Be warned. Do not waste your money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2012 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-By-Todd/Columbus-Ohio-43229/Body-By-Todd-Speedloss-myspeedlosscom-Bought-a-2-day-cleanse-from-Speedloss-promised-re-851099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body By Todd

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

No Promises Made Read who should not do speedloss on website

AUTHOR: speedloss - (United States of America)

We at speedloss have been helping clients lose weight for over 14 years.  we have had varied results over the past years helping support many people break bad habits and vices ranging from overeating, excess sugar addiction, poor diet, low motivation to exercise consistently and to begin making longterm lifestyle changes in their diet and exercise regime vs. just looking for the next quickfix.

We have helped thousands of speedloss clients detox /cleanse in addition to losing weight, however, some do not get the results on the scale they hoped for due to a variety of reasons.

Nowhere on any part of our website does it Promise weight loss or any benefits nor cures as stated in this complaint.  Speedloss is a combination of foods, protein shakes, protein soups, natural supplements and 100% pure juice to help people get a jump-start on focusing on cleaning up their bad habits.

This product does not claim to help a consumer who has a history of years of bad yo-yo dieting, bingeing, purging or excessively high body fat levels from a sedentary lifestyle which may have created body fat percentages in the morbid obesity category - in which case something more extreme could be more fitting such as optifast, gastric bypass, lap band.

In all cases it is best to consult with your physician before trying this or any other diet/exercise program.

We also have a section on our website that specifies who speedloss is not recommended for based upon the results or lack thereof we have obtained thru feedback from actual customers over the past 14 yrs.

Correction

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

I wrote this report while at work and when I went home, I discovered that it was not pekoe tea in the tea bag, but oolong. I just wanted to make that correction.