Complaint Review: body science LCC,las angeles

• Submitted: Sat, June 11, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, June 11, 2011

• Reported By: Angelia Christian — London Nationwide United Kingdom
body science LCC,las angeles

body science LCC,las angeles AcaiReduce They took 99$ out of my account, which is Equivalent to 130. twice without my consent,using my Debit Card , Internet

They advertised a free trial, but you have to pay for postage and package which is $2.75cents. Then all of a sudden for two months they have been using my debit card details and have been taking money out of my account. With a Total of 99$ each month. Which is 126. I only recived one reduce tablet. My bank has tried  calling them but could not get through, i did get through but they hanged  the phone up on me. Its my first time ordering online and i would not do it again! As one bottle with 24 capsules cost me 126!I did not take the tablets because i am scared it might not be the right one because of ther scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2011 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/body-science-LCClas-angeles/internet/body-science-LCClas-angeles-AcaiReduce-They-took-99-out-of-my-account-which-is-Equivale-739624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on body science LCC,las angeles