Complaint Review: bodycooler.com

• Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: thevashanes — Woodbridge Virginia
bodycooler.com
1795 North Fry Road, Suite 281, , Katy, TX 774493347 USA

bodycooler.com Body Cooler/ Body Warmer Dishonest, Will Not Send Product, Won't contact you or return calls or messages Katy Texas

I placed an order with bodycooler.com on July 4, 2013, total cost $93.95.  I received 1 of the items I ordered on July 15, 2013.  I immediately contacted the company via email so I could keep a record, on July 16.  No response received. Sent a 2nd email on July 19, 2013, requesting information on the remaining 2 items that I did NOT receive.  No response.

Called on July 24, 2013 and actually left a message because no one answers their phone.  Again, no response. Sent an email on July 24 and again no response.  Each item was $29 and I didn't receive what I ordered.  I would seriously caution anyone from purchasing from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bodycoolercom/Katy-TX-774493347/bodycoolercom-Body-Cooler-Body-Warmer-Dishonest-Will-Not-Send-Product-Wont-contact-y-1071277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bodycooler.com