Complaint Review: BodyScience LLC

• Updated: Sat, June 25, 2011

• Reported By: Ann — Ashford, Kent, UK Other United Kingdom
BodyScience LLC
Internet, California United States of America

BodyScience LLC Trytadalafil.com, Youth Nutrition, AcaiReduce.com Took 255.64 from my debit card for two bottles of AcaiReduce x 60 capsules.(2.13 per capsule) Internet, California

I ordered online a free trial of AcauReduce and Colon Cleanse for postage only and gave my debit card details.  On my bank statement it states two amounts of 3.95 plus exchange rate but at the same time there is two deductions of 63.72 by Youth Nutrition.  I tried emailing to no avail, the emails were returned unable to deliver.  I tried ringing, phone no longer in use.  The next month they took two amounts of 64.10.  I had to contact my bank and was advised that I should cancel my debit card, which I did.  I finally did manage to find a number to ring and after many ring backs because it was constantly engaged I was told by the person on the line that she could not help me unless it was to help with the use of the products.  I ask for a phone number to contact someone regarding the return of the money and was told there was not refund as I had signed up and hadnt cancelled.  I was very upset and tried to reason with her to no avail.  In the end I was shouting that I wanted my money back and she switched me off. I am a pensioner and 255.64 is a lot of money for me to lose.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2011 05:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BodyScience-LLC/Internet-California-/BodyScience-LLC-Trytadalafilcom-Youth-Nutrition-AcaiReducecom-Took-25564-from-my-debi-745240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BodyScience LLC