Complaint Review: Boehm-Ritter

• Submitted: Fri, April 15, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, April 15, 2005

• Reported By:Stockholm New Jersey
Boehm-Ritter
871 Latour Ct Napa, California U.S.A.

Boehm-Ritter ripoff Napa California

I am another one scammed by their "FREE" sample. I never even received the first jar & did not know until after I received the second that I was charged for the first.

Their customer service reps, Natasha & Chris, are very rude. I was put on eternal hold the first time I called.

Tried back 3 times the next day & was put on hold for at least 15-30 mins each time. The first two times I was hung up on. The third time I got Chris, she was no help.

She told me the same things she told the others on this site. You have to return it usps to get a refund.

The one thing that makes me upset is they are making me pay for the first jar that I never received. They gave me a tracking number to track through the usps & the number doesnt even exist.

I am out $191.80. I contacted my bank today, but they have to cancel my debit card, & re-issue a new one. So now I am going to be inconvenienced.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED, PLEASE CONTACT THE "BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU" & "ATTORNEY GENERAL IN CA."

This is what I did today. I will try anything to stop these people from screwing others.

Kim
Stockholm, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2005 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boehm-Ritter/Napa-California-07460/Boehm-Ritter-ripoff-Napa-California-138939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boehm-Ritter