Complaint Review: Boehm-Ritter

• Submitted: Mon, November 08, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 08, 2004

• Reported By:Gladstone Missouri
3212 Jefferson St Suite 424 Napa, California U.S.A.

Boehm-Ritter, Inc rip-off! Napa California

I ordered the "10 day trial" from their website. I misunderstood the "fine print" and was charged $49.95 on my card, in less than 10 days from receiving the product and with no notice of when my card would be charged.

I called the company and spoke with Kim. She extended my return date to 10/23/04 and said I would get a refund. After two weeks of waiting after sending the product back I tried to call on Friday 11/5/04 and their number is not working. A computer just picks up and says your call cannot be answered. I sent a fax, after my emails were ignored for 2 weeks.

Today, I have been charged an additional, unauthorized $5.95 by this company. Still cannot get through on their phone. I am very angry and demand my money back. I've notified my bank regarding fraud.

Gladstone, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2004 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boehm-Ritter/Napa-California-94558/Boehm-Ritter-Inc-rip-off-Napa-California-116696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boehm-Ritter